4×4 TV Shows
WHAT WE DO AT 4XOVERLAND
We go all over the world, driving 4x4s, exploring the most beautiful and remote places on the globe, and we make YouTube videos and TV shows and videos about them.
TO WATCH OUR VIDEOS, you’ll need to take a subscription, or be a Patreon supporter, or watch free on YouTube. Click HERE to find out what’s this is all about.
LIFE MEMBERS who would like to donate funds to support our productions go here:
Our focus is not extreme off-road or competitive 4×4 events, but more what regular people can do with an unmodified, or partly modified 4×4. And while we do take them to extremes, far beyond what most owners would dream about, what we do can be done by anyone. We invite everyone to follow in our footsteps.
If you wish to also receive all our blogs, VLogs and emails of new video releases, then a Patreon support monthly contribution will be a better value deal for you.
Typical of our TV series are:
- Expeditions to remote and beautiful locations.
- 4WD vehicle reviews. We pride ourselves on our objectivity and lack of brand bias.
- Gear reviews. We look for practical gear to review, that is of use to 4×4 enthusiasts and overland adventure travelers.
- We try and test all our gear on actual expeditions. It’s where we feel we can get the best practical use out of it, and to test it properly.
- Subscribers can either download and keep the videos, or stream them. (The streaming feature is being rolled out now, and our newest work is ready, while our older work is still in progress.
- VLogs and Podcasts are available via Patreon support.
There are currently over 200 videos ready for download, with between 60 and 100 new videos now in production for release before end 2018. We are broadcast professionals, and have made TV documentaries for big networks.
Terrestrial and digital broadcast rights info can be found HERE.