IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ANDREW, IT’S VITAL THAT YOU READ THIS NOW . . .
READ THIS NOW . . .
This is my full time business. It’s unrealistic to expect free advice.
If you do not do the following, Andrew WILL NOT read your message, so please don’t waste your time:
1. First line. Tell me how you support us. Patreon or 4XO subscriber.
2. State what you want? Advice, suggestion, website problem, etc. In ONE LINE!
3. Keep your message SHORT! I mean, really short! 4 lines MAX! I just don’t have the time to read long ones.
4. If you are just a YouTube subscriber, I probably won’t get to respond to your message. Patreons and 4XO web subscribers must come first.
5. I get too many messages to respond to them all. So if you want yours read, do it right.
I offer a paid advisory service at US$220 per hour over Skype or similar. Contact me if you want to make use of this service.
If you are looking for travel advice, booking of hired 4x4s, route planning etc., for self-drive expeditions in Southern Africa, please email us with a brief description of your ideas and how we can help. We can organise, plan, advise on routes and arrange the best hired vehicles and gear. We do not hand out free route advice unless we are involved in your expedition. We do not advise anyone on Australia expeditions, as while we do them, we do not consider ourselves experts.
Time zone: GMT
[contact-form-7 id=”42″ title=”Contact Form”]