LIVE LOCATION ON EXPEDITION
- Whenever we are on an expedition, our current location will be shown on the map below. It also gives details of routes taken since April 2018, when this page began.
- If there is no current location indicated, it means we are not currently on expedition.
- Refresh the page if it has remained unchanged since the previous time you visited.
- The position report is updated every six hours. (We sometimes turn the transmitter off at night.)
- March. Seven day road trip. A dinkum solo outback experience, one week from the city of Perth, WA. Including parts of Anne Beadell Highway and Connie Sue Highway.
- April. North and South Islands, New Zealand.
- May. Western Australia coastal belt, Kimberley and Pilbara. Including the Gibb River Road.
- July-September. We begin our Trans Americas Expedition, from Alaska to Texas, including meet and greets in the US and Canada.
- September onwards: New 4WD truck build in Australia.
Two trips are shown on the map below. Make a selection in the blue menu:
- Crossing Australia 2018.
- Africa Big Game Encounters, 2018.
This service is supported by the following product makers. We rely on these products on our expeditions. Please support our supporters.