Whenever we are on an expedition, our current location will be shown on the map below. If there is no current location indicated, it means we are not on expedition.
Below the map is our itinerary for 2018 and 2019.
BFGoodrich KM3 launch.
Meet and greets planned for Melbourne. Patreon supporters only are invited.
Meet and greets planned for Brisbane. Patreon supporters only are invited.
Trans Australia, driving the Red Centre, from Australia’s most easterly point to its most westerly point, through the red empty centre. 28 days beginning at Byron Bay, Queensland.
Africa. Proposed Route and Timings:
• 1 July: I will collect my truck in Windhoek. I will do Central Kalahari Game Reserve via Xade and Makgadikgadi Pans Game Reserve Botswana and then onto Maun, solo.
• July 5: Paul, Jo collect truck in Windhoek and drive to Maun. (Botswana)
• July 7: We will all meet in Maun and resupply the trucks. (Botswana)
• July 8 – 9: Third bridge Moreme. (Botswana)
• July 10 – 11: Savute, Chobe Game Reserve (Botswana)
• July 12 – 13: Ilala, Chobe Game Reserve (Botswana)
• July 14: Vic falls (Zimbabwe)
• July 15: Matusadona wild camp (Zimbabwe)
• July 16 – 17: Kariba house boat (Zimbabwe)
• July 18: Mana Pools (Zimbabwe)
• July 19 Mana Pools (Zimbabwe)
• July 20: Lusaka area (Zambia)
• July 21-23: South Luangwa. Croc Valley lodge/camp (Zambia)
• July 24 -25: North Luangwa (Zambia)
• July 26-28: Bangweulu wetlands (Zambia)
• July 29: en route Livingstone (Zambia)
• July 30: Rundu area (Namibia)
• July 31: Windhoek (Namibia)
• Aug 1: flights out. (Namibia)
September, October and November. USA and Canada. Route to be advised. Meet and greets planned for Nevada, California, Oregon and Washington states.
March to August. Trans Americas, Alaska to Cape Horn.