LIVE LOCATION ON EXPEDITION
- Whenever we are on an expedition, our current location will be shown on the map below. It also gives details of routes taken since April 2018, when this page began.
- If there is no current location indicated, it means we are currently not on expedition.
- Refresh the page if it has remained unchanged since the previous time you visited.
- The position report is updated every six hours. (We sometimes turn the transmitter off at night.)
- May. Western Australia coastal belt, Kimberly and Pilbara.
- July-September. We begin our Trans Americas Expedition, from Alaska to Texas, including meet and greets in the US and Canada.
- September onwards: new 4WD truck build in Australia.
Two trips are shown on the map below. Make a selection in the blue menu:
- The Trans Australia 2018.
- Africa Game Encounters, 2018.
This service is supported by the following product makers. We rely on these products on our expeditions. Please support our supporters.