Sponsorship and product reviews at 4xOverland
No channel in the world reaches the global 4WD enthusiast community like we do.
Andrew St.Pierre White is an accomplished photographer and videographer with more than 25 years creating some of the world very best 4wd adventure videos. With great visuals and strong storylines, with Andrew’s TV background he’s built an impressive and dedicated global audience. He’s doing a trans-Australia expedition early 2018, North American tour late 2018, and Alaska to Cape Horn expedition in 2019. In between these, he produces regular VLogs, podcasts and other events.
If you would like to talk about displaying your products in action in the multi-episode series, as well as our other social media platforms, then get in touch.
There is no publication or video channel in the world that reaches global 4WD enthusiasts as well or as fast as we do at 4xOverland. Growing by over 70% pa, 4xOverland receives over 550 000 views every month and we have a faster growing YouTube subscriber base that any 4WD channel in the world (subject to verification). At the time of this posting, 103 000 subscribers (April 2018).
Download detailed PDF here.
Who do we reach:
± 94% Male
± 30% USA
± 27% Australia
± 6% UK
± 6% Canada
± 5% South Africa
± 26% Rest of the world
For five-year projections, go to: http://bit.ly/4XOprojections
We have some conditions that all product vendors should understand before sending us products to review:
- We shoot and edit the review for YouTube, and try to incorporate it into one of our adventure travel series videos.
- Product reviews are sometimes also featured in our TV series. This is our decision.
- We blog about it.
- We are one of the most trusted 4WD channels in the world. So please read our rules of acceptance of review gear,
One of our 2016 reviews:
- We only accept products that we believe have an application in the 4WD, overland touring and adventure travel market.
- We do not, and never have accepted offers to do paid advertorial.
- We do have sponsors, but we make it well known to our audience who these underwriters are.
- We consider all underwriting offers, for product placements, co-branding and apparel.
- We are presently interested in camp stoves, apparel, photographic, recovery gear, tents and swags, vehicle lights.
The following conditions are placed on all product reviews on 4xOverland:
- We get to use and test the product.
- No exclusivity is implied if we accept a product review. We are free to review competitors products at any time and in any country. We may compare your products to similar products in the same market.
- We have freedom of expression. Our content is never vetted before release. Please don’t ask.
- If we have a problem with your product, we will share it with you, and for what it’s worth, make any suggestions to you that might improve the product.
- If we believe that a product is faulty, we will hold back on any review to ensure a fair and unbiased review. But please double-check any gear sent to us.
- Review products become our property. (Obviously not, if it’s a vehicle or something of particularly high value).
- If we wish to keep using it, or sell it, that’s our choice. Every year we give away equipment that has been reviewed by us. And every year, we keep lots of it too.
- If we decide to keep it, it’s because we like it and as a result your publicity may be ongoing and we may continue to recommend your product to others.
- Where equipment is fitted to one of our own vehicles, we are free to remove it and test alternative products after 12 months of use.
- Long term relationships are important to us.
- If we really think we do not want to use use an item, and don’t think it’s suitable for us, then we will return it. But we may still talk about it.
If you are happy with these conditions, it means that you have confidence in your product. Contact us at email@example.com.
EXAMPLES OF OUR REVIEWS done in 2017
EXAMPLES OF OUR REVIEWS done in 2016