Expedition travel, overland exploration, strong storylines and compelling visuals. For TV in HD and 4K.
The world’s leading expedition adventure storyteller – known globally as, ‘The David Attenborough of 4WD’.
Andrew St Pierre White is often seen as the father of 4WD television and was one of the very first globally to produce a TV series dedicated to the love of 4WD exploration. Now in 2019, he has one of the world’s largest 4wd social media followings, with staggering viewer numbers. (28-days, Sept – Oct 2019: 1,4 million views).
While Andrew has a huge following on social media, including YouTube, Instagram and Facebook, his background is film editing, having won several international awards for his craft. Ever since his first series in 2006, the shows are made primarily for TV, then re-edited and presented on YouTube and Vimeo. All the content on 4xOverland is ours. We hold all rights to the footage and completed programs.
The following programs are available for TV broadcasting anywhere in the world. All rights thus far sold have been non-exclusive and include (some seasons, not in all countries listed)
- New Zealand
- South Africa, Namibia and Botswana
- selected countries in Southeast Asia
- Discovery Wings. Aviation documentary, produced in 2004.
Seasons/programs available and year produced:
- Four Wheel Drive season-1_13x26min (2005) SD
- Four Wheel Drive season-2_13x26min (2006) SD
- Take A Deep Breath season-1_13x24min (2009) HDV
- Take A Deep Breath season-2_13x24min (2010) HD
The following programs are repackaged for broadcast, under the title, ‘Road Trip the World’. The web title is ‘Four-Wheel Drive’.
- Take A Deep Breath. 2014 season_13x24min (2014) HD
- Take A Deep Breath. 2015 season_13x24min (2015) HD
- Take A Deep Breath. 2016 season_13x24min (2016) HD
- Take A Deep Breath. 2017 season. 13x24min (2017) HD
- Take A Deep Breath. 2017 season. 13x24min (2018) UHD
In Production (2019)
- Take A Deep Breath. 2019 season. 13x24min (2018) UHD
VIEW A SAMPLE EPISODE
Please contact the producer, Andrew St Pierre White for broadcast enquiries. Use the contact form on the homepage and we will contact you right away.
What our viewers say
Typically we received comments asking why we are not on large International networks every week. One week in April 2016:
“. . . I don’t know how you don’t have your own tv series on the Discovery channel or the BBC your like the overland version of Top gear but better. I can’t wait for more to come” stephen lalor YouTube. (April 2016)
“You should definitely be on international tv..best 4×4 series out there !!” David. Facebook (April 2016)