Whenever we are on an expedition, our current location will be shown on the map below. It also gives details of routes taken since April 2018, when this page began.
- If there is no current location indicated, it means we are not currently on expedition.
- Refresh the page if it has remained unchanged since the previous time you visited.
- The position report is updated every three hours.
Five trips are shown on the map below. Make a selection in the blue menu:
- Crossing Australia 2018 April – May, 2018.
- Africa Big Game Encounters, July 2018.
- New Zealand 2019, February 2019.
- Gibb River Road, Western Australia, May 2019.
- Anne Beadell – Connie Sue, July 2019.
- Cape Town to Pretoria, South Africa, September 2019.
- The Seven Emirates, UAE, December 2019.