Whenever we are on an expedition, our current location will be shown on the map below. It also gives details of routes taken since April 2018, when this page began.
- If there is no current location indicated, it means we are not currently on expedition.
- Refresh the page if it has remained unchanged since the previous time you visited.
- The position report is updated every three hours.
Seven trips are shown on the map below. Make a selection in the blue menu:
- Crossing Australia April – May, 2018.
- Africa Big Game Encounters, July 2018.
- New Zealand, February 2019.
- Gibb River Road, Western Australia, May 2019.
- Anne Beadell – Connie Sue, July 2019.
- Cape Town to Pretoria, South Africa, September 2019.
- The Seven Emirates, UAE, December 2019.
- Outback in the new Dream Tourer. Western Australia, post COVID-19. July 2020.
2020 trips planned.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, our planned trips to Africa and USA have been cancelled for 2020.
In Australia, in June or July, travel permissions permitting, we will be undertaking a minor trip on the Holland track to test the new Land Cruiser and camper, followed by a major expedition through the outback including Western Australia, South Australia and North Territory. (border restrictions, permitting)